Tuesday 16 April 2013

My plans after uni

My plans after university are to hopefully start off at a UK company as a junior environmental, I have a strong interest in this subject and find it really entertaining creating the worlds the player will be exploring.

After working after i while i would like become a senior environmental artist and hopefully maybe even become a art director after a few years. I wish to work for irrational studios (well know for the bioshock series) as I find the art style and worlds that they create very unique and very interesting and think that the art style is nice chance to get creative while staying working for a large company.

Their are a few people in this field that i wish to aspire to such as Viktor Antanov, Scott Sinclair and Jamie McNutty.

Each of the areas discussed will have blog posts that go into more details following this.

No comments:

Post a Comment